When you've trusted God and walked his way
When you've felt his hand lead you day by day
But your steps now take you another way ...
When you've made your plans and they've gone awry
When you've tried your best and there's no more try
When you've failed yourself and you don't know why ...
When you've told your friends what you plan to do
When you've trusted them and they didn't come through
And you're all alone and it's up to you ...
When you've failed your kids and they're grown and gone
When you've done your best but it's turned out wrong
And now your grandchildren come along ...
When you've prayed to God so you'll know his will
When you've prayed and prayed and you don't know still ...
When you want to stop cause you've had your fill ...
When you think you're finished and want to quit
When you've bottomed out in life's deepest pit
When you've tried and tried to get out of it ...
When the year has been long and successes few
When December comes and you're feeling blue
God gives a January just for you ...
Starting over means "Victories Won"
Starting over means "A Race Well Run"
Starting over means "God's Will Done"
Don't just sit there ..............
by Woodrow Kroll of "Back to the Bible"
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Let Him be at the top of thy
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas. Spend not so much on gifts
that thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ, thus robbing the day of
its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman, and the merchant with
complaints and demands.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift. This will increase its value a
hundred fold, and he who receiveth it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost. Even the least
expensive may signify love, and that is more priceless than silver and gold.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy. Share thy blessings with many who will
go hungry and cold unless thou are generous.
8. Thou shalt not neglect thy church. Its services highlight the true
meaning of the season.
9. Thou shalt be as a little child. Not until thou has become in spirit as a
little one art thou ready to enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
10. Thou shall not forget to share your joy, peace and faith with those
-- Author Unknown