Monday, January 28, 2008

how to have Peace.................

LET THE PEACE OF CHRIST RULE IN YOUR HEARTS,
SINCE AS MEMBERS OF ONE BODY YOU WERE
CALLED TO PEACE, AND BE THANKFUL, (COLOSSIANS 3:15)
and by living this prayer it will help you find true peace and
serenity indeed!

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace;
Taking, as Jesus did, this sinful World as it is,
Not as I would have it;
Trusting that You will make all things right
If I surrender to Your will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with You
Forever in the next. Amen.
Author, Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments: