Monday, February 25, 2008

THE DEVIL'S BEATITUDES...........

THE DEVIL'S BEATITUDES

If the Devil were to write his Beatitudes, they would probably go something
like this:

Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an
hour once a week with their fellow Christians in Church - they are my best
workers.

Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked -
I can use them.

Blessed are the touchy, with a bit of luck they may stop going to church -
they are my missionaries.

Blessed are those who are very religious but get on everyone's nerves - they
are mine forever.

Blessed are the troublemakers ~ they shall be called my children.

Blessed are those who have no time to pray - they are easy prey for me.

Blessed are the gossipers - for they are my secret agents.

Blessed are those critical of church leadership - for they shall inherit a
place with me in my fate.

Blessed are the complainers - I'm all ears for them.

Blessed are you when you read this and think it is about other people and
not yourself - I've got you.

-- Author Unknown

No comments: